We have a number of projects already under way and more in the planning stages:
1. 2013 - RCMP / Sheriff Integrated Traffic Unit
2. Proposed Construction of a New Boyle Village Administration Office
3. Proposed Construction of Boyle Seniors Drop in Centre & Library
4. Proposed Construction of Wildrose Villa Project
5. Portage College Boyle Campus – project started includes Heavy Equipment Operating Training
6. 2013 - Major Oil Sands Pipeline Projects
7. 2013 - 300 man camp on Market Road
8. 2013 – MCS Net tower upgrade
9. Western R.V. Boyle Location
10. Corridor Pipeline associated with Fort McMurray Bituman Production
11. Upgrades to Village water storage and distribution system
12. Upgrades to Village sewage and lift station
13. High Voltage power line extension from Alpac to Grassland Substation.
14. CN Rail completes upgrade to Ft McMurray in 2010
15. Aspen Regional Business Park, 80 acres, 11 lots, 4 sold; 1 km N of Boyle
16. A&B Oilfield new office/shop & yard Hwy 55 and Al-Pac connector
17. Boyle Co-op Hardware 14,000 sq. ft. store opened Oct ‘07
18. Boyle Co-op Hardware Center several major upgrades
19. Gateway Estates - 27 lot Country Residential development.
20. New ball diamond & parking lot.
21. 27 stall RV Park, water & power - Boyle RV Park open April 15 to October 15, $25.00/day,
22. Ourdoor Skating Rink
23. Annexation approved Sept 10, 2010 of 5 quarter sections for industrial/commercial growth.
24. New Development - Duplex
25. $3.5 Million BCF-CC, RInC and MCFP Grants, Major Energy Efficient Upgrades for the Millview Recreation Complex (Arena) and Boyle Community Centre. Grant Information.
26. New Development - Commercial Building Downtown.
27. Fall 2012 new Hwy 63 Twinning Alignment Study for Boyle
28. Completion of a new Ambulance Station
29. New Industrial development "Rail Oriented Heavy Industrial" started June 2010. North side of Boyle along CN Rail.
Open Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs 8:30am - 4:30pm
30. Athabasca Industrial Maintenance 2012-2013 Rebuild a New Fabricating Shop
31. West Alloy 2012 opens on Market Road
32. Mcleod Services 2012 opens 2012 Market Road